Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is here !

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of me.
.
Summer is finally here and I have quit my job :)
Plunged into my own business 4 weeks ago and is finally seeing the light .. and then a Holiday.
I don't know if I like this!
I was ready to start working and now I have to put a lid on things and just chill out and eat, until every body is back to work.
I guess if you can't beat them join them.

Kevin and  are joining his family in Melbourne for Christmas, it is a long overdue visit and it will be fun ( I think).
 Looking forward to see a bit more of the Country I am living in, as the past two years has been pretty much head down to make a  living without living it.

The year of the TIGER is almost over and thank God for that !!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.........

No comments: